Information speed and data accuracy is extremely important in nowadays supply chain. If data transfer starts to linger, products cannot move further on that supply chain. On the other hand, if products are transferred without their concurrent data we will have error, imprecision. This means additional cost, which could have been avoided.
- client selection;
- operation selection (receiving, picking, transfering etc.);
- scan product barcode or enter the product ID manually;
- product quantyties management.
- S/N support;
- supermarket picking;
- client lookup by client code or part of the name;
- weight barcode scanning;
- product count by cartons.